General Game Feedback

• First of all, I'd like to say that I've loved my experience with the game so far. As we all have acknowledged, there are matchmaking issues, and that's not what I'll be bringing up here. I expect those issues with a beta and BSG's first multiplayer experience, as with some of the issues I will state here.

Hit Detection is rather good for the most part, except when I'm using Resistor and use his ability 1 of any sort. The splash damage and direct hit damage don't register, unless I'm locked on. I'm not sure if this was intended, but if it was then it needs to be easily known information, somewhere in the description of the ability. Other than that I love the mix of projectile and hit detection in the game.

Server tick rates seem lacking, and that's to be expected, but I can say that it's poor enough that some times even when I get hit markers, the audio for hits and everything, no damage is received by the enemy some times. I can only assume that's a network issue, on server/host side, not client side. Or like I said an issue dealing with the server tick rate.

Along the same lines as that some of my viewers and I have noticed an issue with resolution and refresh rate, not quite holding true. Some times the fix lies in changing to window then to Fullscreen, so I would assume that lies within the game not properly detecting the monitor refresh rate and resolution, but I could be wrong.

A 'new" indicator on each Drifter and their abilities would be nice, when you unlock something.

The audio when a match is starting and the game itself is starting, isn't being dictated by the audio settings properly. Not a huge issue, but would be nice to see it fixed.

Grappling has many issues with the soft lock, and actually connecting with the targeted area, ledge, bar, etc.

I understand some of these issues are being worked on already, but in my experience these are the most prominent issues. Thank you for the great game! Keep up the good work!